Friday, August 15, 2008

MY STORE ROCKS!!!!


Today was my last day at work before I fly off to Costa Rica.   Here's me heading out! :)  (Only 11 hrs and 28 minutes!!!)  It was sad to say goodbye to everyone, because they will definitely be missed.  My plan is to come back, though.  I received a bunch of last minute advice and lots of hugs which made me happy and a little less nervous.  Anyone in the Atlanta-area who is around next Saturday, August 23rd, should stop by Harry's Farmers Market at 1180 Upper Hembree Road-Roswell, GA 30076, for lunch at the Giving Grill.  There will be hamburgers, hot dogs, soda, and other picnic fare.  All money collected will be given to the Whole Planet Foundation.

Thank-you to all who have supported me on taking this adventure!  I will keep you all posted as best I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jules! Love the banner : ) Hope you have a great time in Costa Rica.